Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's Been Way Too Long!

Whew! I've almost made it to the end of my first year in First Grade!!!!! Looking back, the year FLEW by! Although the next week seems to be coming very slowly! I haven't been posting because my class and I have been working our tails off getting our fluency up and preparing for Second Grade! Bryan ISD has an extended year for those students who did not pass some subjects. So, I have six students staying an extra to weeks and it's been GLORIOUS!!!! I'm SO SAD when the school bell rings and they have to leave! And believe me, these are some of the students that made me run out of the room with a scared look on my face! Their demeanor is different, they're willing to SIT and Listen, and it's amazing! Much more posts to come with pictures of more activities we've been doing for the past 2 months!

No comments: