Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Activities!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day! So, Thanks to Babbling Abby at The Inspired Apple, I was able to do some fun activities for Valentine's Day! I slightly tweaked her idea because I'm obsessed with Papersource and stamping galore! So I got deep red card stock and stamped white hearts at the bottom of each page. They came out so cute! Of course the students simply overlooked the stamps, BUT it made me happy to put that love in their Valentine for their parents. So anyway, Here is my finished project!


Also, We did tissue paper owls! My teacher friend, Ms. Piatt, last year taught me how to make tissue paper rainbows by cutting square pieces of tissue paper, wrapping it around a pencil eraser, and glueing it to the paper. Instead, I did an owl! "You're a hoot, Valentine!" Some of them came out really cute! Check them out! I haven't finished mine...(it takes so long!!!) I'll see if I can put the drawing of the owl in another post! Here are some! They came out so cute!

2 comments:

Delighted said...

The tissue paper owls are adorable!
I'm your newest follower.

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Ms. Riddle/Nichols said...

Great! Thanks for Following!