Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Professional Literature Reading Homework!

During the summer to keep busy, I enjoy reading professional literature that will benefit my classroom management, planning, and methods of teaching. So this summer my plan it to conquer 5 books! We'll see how much I get through, considering that I'm planning my wedding that is 6 weeks away (GASP!). Next year, I will be teaching FIRST GRADE AGAIN!!!!!! Woohoo! Can you tell I'm super excited?! So I'm turning my gaze back on Guided Reading and all that comes along with First Grade Fun! Here are the books I'm PLANNING on reading:


Hmmm now which to choose first? I'm thinking I'll put the PEAK book on hold until I'm ready to plan later this summer. I guess to get my brain back on track with the littles, I'll start with Guided Reading, then Word Matters (Oh Fountas and Pinnell, you guys are gifts from heaven!).

No comments: