Sunday, September 30, 2012

I LOVE October!

I just love October! I love cooking with pumpkin, I love learning about them, carving them, the smell of pumpkin, and doing crafts with them! Here are some of my fav Pumpkin stories and have you hard of Big Pumpkin by Erica Silverman?!?!?!?!?! OMG if you haven't you will be addicted and so will your kids! Here is the song that I've been looking for on CD or mp3 or ANYTHING for the past 2 years on youtube!


We sing it almost everyday! And the kids just LOVE singing along (so do I!). I saw some lesson plan ideas on The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin so I might do some activities on this book as well! Here is a video from youtube! Here are some other random videos I saw while searching around. A

nyway I'm getting carried away and need to do lesson plans! Enjoy!

No comments: