Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mailbox Ideas

I really enjoy looking through old Mailboxes! There are so many great ideas and little classroom management tips that get me excited to try something new! However, now I've bookmarked so many pages in about 10 of the books that I feel totally overwhelmed! I'll be posting some pics and ideas that I got from the Mailboxes as I create them! I made compound word Easter eggs today! Pictures to come!

Also, I feel like tons of great ideas come to mind when I'm in the shower, and of course I'll forget them by the time I get out because I have to jump back into my busy life. I just now remembered back to my college days around finals time, when my best friend gave me these AWESOME crayons that you can WRITE ON THE WALL!!!! I need to find these crayons and use them to write my ideas down! Also, I think that it would be a cool prize for kids to take home and practice their spelling words!

No comments: