Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Classroom and Others






I want to remember and share some good ideas from my classroom and other rooms from around the school! The pictures of the peacock and little guy with the umbrella are some ideas that I took from the ilearntechnology blog. They have all levels of Blooms questions with verbs as well! Just a friendly reminder to ask the kids different varieties of questions! Also, I took a picture of some pointers that my fellow teacher from Kinder made. She bought dowels from Michael's and used toys from kids meals to put on top. Such a cute idea! I have my dowels, but haven't finished the rest of the project yet! There are pictures of the "Safe Zone"/Reading Area in my room and what is posted on the walls outside my classroom.

We made our own penguins and used a graphic organizer to write a fiction story about our penguin.
We are learning about Bossy -R this week.


We wrote our own Dark, Dark Tale. (We were inspired by the book A Dark, Dark Tale)

No comments: